TIPS FOR HOLIDAYS
DRINKING WATER:The tap water is not drinkable and only suitable for showering. Mineral water is available at the hotel bar.
MONEY EXCHANGE / BANKS:In compliance with Egyptian law, it is not permitted to change money in non-official bank counters. Credit cards are accepted in Egypt.
PHONE CALLS:Phone call prices in the hotel are expensive. International mobile network cards usually work in almost all of Egypt.
SAFE BOX:We recommend that you leave your valuables in the safe box in your room or in a safe box at the reception. No liability falls in the hotel in case of los.
TIPPING:Gratuities are a tradition in the Mediterranean. It is about 07-10% of the bill. For the Nile cruise gratuities for all services (crew, cargo-carrier, bus driver and excursions) from the travel agency will be collected at the beginning of the journey.
CLOTHING:In order to respect the moral rolls of the Islamic country, it is recommended to wear outside the hotel complexes arms and legs covering clothing. A hat is useful as a protection against the hot Egyptian sun. In visits to mosques and churches trousers must be worn. During excursions please pay attention to wear comfortable shoes.
EGYPTIAN SPECIALTIESThe Egyptian cuisine is influenced very tasteful and of various exotic spices. Beans, lentils, vegetables, veal and chicken are among the main courses of Egyptian cuisine.
- AYSCH BALDI flatbread
- BABA GANOG eggplant paste with olive oil and garlic
- FATTA mutton on flatbread and
- Tomato sauce in a spicy broth
- FOUL thick brown beans cooked,
- With oil, salt and cumin
- Hamam MAHSCHI stuffed with rice pigeons
- KOFFTA grilled minced meat rolls.
- Kushari a dish of pasta, lentils, rice,
- Tomato sauce and fried onions.
- MAHSCHI various stuffed with rice
- Vegetables (zucchini, tomatoes, peppers,
- Eggplant, cabbage)
- Shish KEBAB grilled meat skewers
- Tahini sesame paste with olive oil,
- Cumin and garlic
- FELAFFEL (Tamiya) spiced meatballs bean soup and herbs
WE WISH YOU
BEL HANNA WE EL SHEFA
Trackback from your site.